Friday, May 11, 2012

Go to Tanzania this weekend...

In a very real way, I went to Tanzania this week. No, there was no 2,500 hour plane trip, no lost luggage, no jet lag, but still, I was there.

I stepped inside tiny little decorated houses, saw love grow through simple playground games, watched fingernails being painted a lovely shade of blue and had a first hand glimpse of the hope slowly moving through these villages where God is very present. Oh, and each night while I was there I cried buckets of tears, enough, in fact, for my husband to ask, more than once "are you sure you're OK back there?"

If you have a few extra minutes this weekend, you can go, too.  Grab a cup of coffee and if you are anything like me, tissues, and read through the posts I linked to up above.

Take a journey through the beautiful country of Tanzania, meet her people and be moved. If you would like to become a sponsor or find out more about sponsorship, just click on the banner.




Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion



Read more about the trip on the following blogs:

Resourceful Mommy by Amy Lupold Bair


Minivans are Hot by Kelli Stuart

Big is the New Small by Scott Williams

Homeschool Creations by Jolanthe


Gussy Sews by Maggie Whitley


The Nesting Place by The Nester

Shaun Groves

And, please don't miss the amazing photography by Keely Scott.


No comments:

Post a Comment